[Ansteorra-archery] Submissions for AoB

Rumil Fletcher rumil at prodigy.net
Mon May 21 09:54:43 PDT 2001

Greetings:

I wish to extend to the instructors at Academy of the Bow every
opportunity to add to the proceedings.  Therefore, I would cheerfully
accept submissions received by June 10th.  That would give you 2
weeks to submit an article after Steppes Warlord (almost 3 weeks from
today), and would leave 3 weeks for entering text, cleaning up
drawings, the layout, proofs, approvals, corrections, printing,
collating, and stapling.  I am certain I can work with that deadline.
But let's not make it any later.  The earlier you submit your work,
then better.  And any submissions received electronically would help.
But if you are not a writer, Wilim and I will be happy to help you.
Just don't wait until the last minute.

I will produce this in PDF format for publication from ansteorra.org
after the event.  However, please don't think that since you can get
the proceedings, then you can skip the event and still get the
information.  Most instructors, myself included, have room to include
only the most basic information in the article.  If you really want
to learn, you need to see and hear it in person.

Rumil