[Ansteorra-archery] IAAC Update

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon May 28 17:18:03 PDT 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

Lots of GREAT shooting this past weekend at Steppes Warlord.  I updated the
scores I knew.  But there was some GREAT shooting in the Youth and
Children's division that I'll post as soon as I get the scores.

Thank you Steppes for a job well done.

Gilli

UP DATE AS OF 28 MAY 2001
IAAC OPEN DIVISION
Don Sebastian Frobishire    244         27 May
LD. Robert of Yorkshire    235         1 Apr
LD Fearghus MacKenna     217        27 Apr
   IKAC Kingdom Total = 696
   IKAC Kingdom Avg  =  232

IAAC OPEN YOUTH DIVISION
Bjorn Agnarrsson            114        1 Apr
Nicole Inannasdottir        109        1 Apr
Sabina-                            34        4 Apr

IAAC CHILDREN DIVISION
Padraig MacAlastair-         22        4 Apr
Athelwulf                            21        4 Apr

IAAC OPEN CROSSBOW DIVISION
HL Agnarr Thorvaldson        231       1 Apr
HL Roger Bagley                  171       1 Apr
LD Stephen Blachthorne       164       1 Apr
IKAC Kingdom Total =    569
IKAC Kingdom Avg. =    188.6

IAAC PERIOD DIVISION
HL Agnarr Thorvaldson        218        1 Apr
Don Sebastian Frobishire       178        12 May
Incomplete score

IACAC
HL Agnarr Thorvaldson        269        12 Apr
HL Gilbert Ost Westley        193         1 Apr
HL Roger Bagley                  192         1 Apr
IKCAC Kingdom Total = 654
IKCAC Kingdom Avg.  = 218

YOUTH IACAC YOUTH DIVISION
Bjorn Agnarrsson              96         12 Apr
Nicole Inannasdottir          87         12 Apr

If this isn't correct please let me know.