[Ansteorra-archery] Steppes Warlord Archery Review:

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Wed May 30 13:41:35 PDT 2001

> Quoting baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
>
> Well, I shot a 17 -- my best ever! -- at Guardian of
> the Tor and was trying to improve that.  I think I only
> made an 11 at Warlord -- Ironwyrm wouldn't say.
>
> Baron Fritz began the competition by asking what a
> Royal Round was, so I knew I had the upper hand
> throughout.  I was really there to shoot against my own
> prior performance, so though I may have outshot my
> noble cousin, I lost the competition I had set out for.
>
> Still, it was fun, and my through-the-cardboard-bounce-
> off-the-ground-into-the-bullseye-at-30-yards shot was
> amazing, even if I was shooting at the 20-yard target
> at the time.
>
> - Galen

Yes your Excellency your score was 11, and I shall post it for you if you
wish, after all it was an away shoot for you.  But the offer to aid you
to help improve that score is a genuine one and I must say I really enjoy
the friendly archery competition between our Baronies nobles and hope you
do too.  And Master Fritz does shoot better than he did, I have witnessed
it myself on our own practice range.  I think you both were just having a
bad day on the range.

Ironwyrm