ARCH - UHMW Rod and Silo Flex Tubeing

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue May 1 15:12:59 PDT 2001

Lowes has Sil-O-Flex  in rolls and  the 160PSI 1" stuff as 5' sticks.  The
rolls are with the rest of the plastic pipe but the sticks are with the
Black Iron Pipe rather than with the coil or
stick plastic pipe.  That makes sense right?

Anyway here are some part numbers.

Lowes Item #      Description                     Price
24275             1", 160 PSI, 5' stick           $2.97
24197             1", 160 PSI, 100' roll          $24
24198             1", 160 PSI, 200' roll          $72

24172             1.25", 100 PSI, 100' roll       $26

In Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com