[Ansteorra-archery] Auction at AoB

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Wed May 2 12:15:32 PDT 2001

Gilli,

Thank you & Wilim for spearheading this effort towards refitting our
combat archers.  If you have not yet received any donations for this
auction,  please allow me to be the first.  I will donate three dozen
static crossbow bolts with a fabric quiver included for each dozen, and a
bow suitable for combat use to this auction.  I will also encourage
others from my own household and the archers of the Steppes to do the
same.

We have already had eight pledges from our combat archers & arbalista in
the Steppes to attend and fight at Gulf War next year.  I do expect four
to eight more to come forward before the event, and all these combat
archers will need to refit their arrows & bolts, so we do understand the
task before us.

Our duty clear, we shall do all we can to assist with returning our
Ansteorran combat archers to the battlefield!

In service,

Ironwyrm