[Ansteorra-archery] We're #1

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Wed May 9 20:22:41 PDT 2001

Let' see, I was out practicing for the Guardian of the Tor Event on the 18th and shot a hundred or so at 20 Yds(all I have space for in my yard I'm afraid).  I didn't get anything below a 20 and my best was 3 G and 3 R for 27.  I think I might post a score or two but not sure about helping the average.  Come see me around December time and I might be a help.

Wilim