[Ansteorra-archery] Your Take on The ABD/APD ISSUE

Harry C. Billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Thu May 10 15:46:06 PDT 2001

I don't like the APD rule. It is my opnion that a bulbus knock would provied
a reasonable level of saftey with out undue range loss or construction problems.
I also put forward the idea of the Kingdoms with small shafted arrows just
telling the BoD to stuff the rule we will use bulbus knocks (5/8) and they
can suck it up.
plachoya