[Ansteorra-archery] Auction

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Fri May 11 08:28:25 PDT 2001

OK, sounds good to me.  Unless there's a better idea, go ahead and talk to
the event stewards.  I'll wait till to Announce till I hear from you.  It
would be nice to be able to announce several right off the bat.

Now on this combat archer thing is that a real archer vs. archer or are we
shooting at targets representing our opponents?

From: ironwyrm at juno.com [mailto:ironwyrm at juno.com]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 10:24 AM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Auction

Gilli,

Steppes Warlord is coming up on the 25th of May (Memorial Day Weekend),
if this not too soon for you to put together an auction I belive I can
clear it with the Autocrats.

On Saturday morning at 11 AM there will be a Combat Archery Tournament
held for the title of Combat Archer of the Steppes.

Since this is the first time this tournament has been held (as I know) we
hope it will draw a good number of competitors to be the premier title
holder.  It would also seem to be a good starting place to kick the
auctions off.

Your thoughts?

Ironwyrm