[Ansteorra-archery] Submissions for AoB

Debbie Dewart darcy at seacove.net
Sun May 20 14:25:09 PDT 2001

Here's some more.

Gilli

GILLI'S TEN COMMANDMENTS OF
RANGE SAFETY
READ BEFORE ENTERING (in RED letters)

   1.   INDIVIDUAL EQUIPMENT WILL BE INSPECTED PRIOR TO SHOOTING.

   2. WHILE ON THE RANGE, OBEY THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE MARSHAL.

   3. IN THE EVENT OF AN UNSAFE ACT, CALL "HOLD".

   4. SHOOT ONLY AT DESIGNATED TARGETS.

   5. DRAWN ARROWS / LOADED CR0SSBOWS WILL  ONLY BE POINTED DOWN RANGE.

   6. ALL BOWS DOWN BEFORE ARROW RETRIEVAL.

   7. NO ONE IN FRONT OF THE FIRING LINE WHILE ARCHERS ARE SHOOTING.

   8. NO RUNNING ON THE RANGE.

   9. NO UNATTENDED CHILDREN ON THE RANGE.

   10. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE ABOVE RULES MAY RESULT IN YOUR REMOVAL FROM THE
RANGE.