[Ansteorra-archery] In case you are wondering

john moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Mon May 28 08:12:01 PDT 2001

For all those who have asked, no I have not recieved a submission form any
Raven's Fort event or practice.  Gilli,  I will let you deal with Ayla about
them.  I do remember telling her to send them in.  If you can get her to
submit them soon I will post them as they reflect scores from a lot of
people around the kingdom.          Iaen