[Ansteorra-archery] Steppes Warlord Archery Review:

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Wed May 30 12:42:57 PDT 2001

I would have Will submit the score. As I said at Springfaire you are now and always have been a friend to the Archery Community and we are proud to count you among the ranks of Ansteorran Archers.  I believe one more score and you will have enough for your average to be calculated.  Then you have two indicators.  I like to compete against my personal best but never walk away feeling too bad if I know I've met or bettered my average.

Besides, that tassle is great for cleaning the arrows that didn't quite manage to pierce the gold. <G>

Wilim