[Ansteorra-archery] (no subject)

Carluccio di Baia carluccio at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 22 08:20:21 PST 2001

The away shoot is a good thing. If it were up to me, I would only allow one
score from one's home practice. What other competition shooting sport ranks
you by your scores from practice? Everyone shoots better at their own
practice. Shooting on another group's range(esp. in competiton) shows us how
good we really are.
Just my humble opinion. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Carluccio