[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman???

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Tue Nov 27 11:46:36 PST 2001

Agreed, however if folks from places that haven't done one don't step up to
the line, some one else needs to.  Middleford has done 3, and I think we
stand ready to do a few more if no one stepes up.  I'd rather some one who
has done it, do it again than not at all.

But the asleep at the wheel thing was in reference to Plachoya and I both
not having heard that bids were required for the Royal Huntsman.

From: ironwyrm at juno.com [mailto:ironwyrm at juno.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 8:34 AM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman???

I do not belive that would be the problem or that our good Lord Fearghus
would allow that.  It is more likely that no one has submitted a bid for
the AoB.  As you all well know unless we promote it ourselves it just
won't get done.

Personalty I am against holding it in the central region for a while and
would prefer it be held in a region that has yet to do so.  However it
will be up to an archer from one of those areas to approach their own
Barony, Shire, or Canton with the suggestion.

We should have these locations scheduled at least two years in advance.
I would hate to see the AoB's stop for a lack of planning on the part of
our own Kingdom's archers.

Might we approach our regional archery marshals with a request to take on
this task on behalf of our Kingdom's archers?

Ironwyrm