[Ansteorra-archery] Tassels

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Nov 28 10:59:36 PST 2001

"Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp)"
<Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil> said:

> On the scoring for a tassel you must have at least scores one of which is
> score shot at an event sponsored by another group?  Right?

You are correct.

> So that is true per division? Meaning an away score for open handbow,
> period, open cross bow and period cross bow must be shot to be able to get
> an average in each division?

It is true per division.  I guess I can make the web page a little bit
clearer on that.  It says "For an official average in a division an archer
must have at least one recorded score from an event sposored by a branch
other than their local group."   But it would be more clear with a "per
division" wording.  Thanks.

Regards,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com