[Ansteorra-archery] A prize to be won

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Fri Nov 30 21:54:21 PST 2001

Following the current string;

Steppes/Lindenwood/Glaslyn being a Barony and her Cantons for submitting
scores with the RR's has been considered as single group with more than
one practice site since two weeks after the AoB held at Camp Burnett last
spring and are not permitted away shoots between themselves.

There are no away shoots required for the IKAC but separation has never
come up really come up before, our archers just have several practice
options.  Dec. 1st was Lindenwood's scheduled archery practice, so our
Steppes' archers wishing to participate in the IKAC joined Lindenwood on
the Mclinnis range to shoot their final IKAC for this season. Our
Steppes' scheduled archery practice take place Sunday at 10 AM on the
Eastfield range as usual with all archers welcome.

One thing I would note is the children who did shoot an IKAC score at the
Mclinnis range this day did so with the adults at the same ranges.  At
the end of the day when we "big kids" were all flopping in our chairs
after about three & a half hours they were still wanting to shoot.  These
kids will be giving us all a run for our money someday soon!

I hope everyone else had as much fun on the range as we did today, thanks
Margarite!

Wm. Ironwyrm
Marshal of Archers Barony of the Steppes