[Ansteorra-archery] Archer's Revel

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Nov 15 06:07:56 PST 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

This isn't so much a plug for Archer's Revel as it is a call to go to the
range.

The season is very quickly coming to an end; only 17 days to go including
today.  If you can't get to Archer's Revel, that's OK.  Try to get to a
local range and do some shooting.  Remember 1 December is the last day you
can shoot for scores this season.  1 December is also a Saturday.  I'm quit
sure that I'll be on the Ft Hood Rod and Gun Club Archery Range most of the
day (Finlayson was booked for that weekend  :(  )

The scores are getting very tight.  We can expect the rest, or at least
most, of the Known World to try an improve their standings.  We should too.
While this is the best we've ever done, there's still time for us to do
better.

Let's do what we can.  Let's do it safely.  Good shooting to us all.