[Ansteorra-archery] (no subject)

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Wed Nov 21 11:27:13 PST 2001

Well, that home thing can apply to most things we do; like,illuination, most
A & S guild type stuff.  I think we have to face the fact that few, if any,
things we do will attract as much attention as two or more folks wacking on
each other with sticks.  Unless, of course, it's one of our guys perferating
one of those folks with a live arrow.  Now that would get some attention I
bet you, yes indeeddee.

What's the "bad" peerage stigmata?

Everyone, please have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

From: Pug Bainter [mailto:pug at pug.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 2:07 PM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] (no subject)

(Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil) said something that sounded like:
> How is having an away shoot requirement making us less insular?

Because most of our "home" shoots are not even at events. They are at
our local practices where no one even has a chance to see us at all, let
alone even think of just trying it out.

> And speaking of that age old problem, I again ask what can we do, that we
> all will do, to make us seem more open and friendly?  The Archer's Flight
> had a very small amount of success, but only with archers.

I wish I had the answer to that. Just as I wish I could answer age old
things like how to get rid of the "bad" peerage stigmata.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is
something