[Ansteorra-archery] Away scores

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Wed Nov 21 15:25:08 PST 2001

See!  He finds bananas all the time.  But he uses both eyes. ;)

From: Sylvrfalcn at aol.com [mailto:Sylvrfalcn at aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 4:31 PM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] Away scores

 Small effort brings small reward.  In my very humble opinion, the away
score
requirement, like the paid membership requirement, is a good thing.
    Have a joyous and bountiful Thanksgiving.  Hope to see you all at
Archer's Revel, where Gilli will no doubt add to our expanding waistlines,
and I'll even stoke up the old wood stove for those who are "thermally
challenged" ;-)

          Cheers,
   Robert of Yorkshire