[Ansteorra-archery] "Temporary" residence

sbstn sbstn at mail.ev1.net
Mon Oct 15 15:50:23 PDT 2001

Unto All Good Gentles;

Greetings.  I can finally let you all know that the Air Force unknowingly has a since of humor.  They did send me to a "land of our enemies" with lots of sand.  Until further notice I will be residing in the Kingdom of Trimaris (go figure).  I am at MacDill Air Force Base.  I still do not know how long I will be here or gone from my homeland.

To those of you who sent me your kind words, Thank You very much.  It was difficult reading the screen through the tears but was much appreciated.  Please be careful with those candles :)

Yours In Service
Don Sebastian Frobishire