[Ansteorra-archery] APD's

Aleksandra von Drachenklaue lady_aleksandra at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 12:36:02 PST 2001

Greetings to the list,

I've been out of pocket for awhile so please forgive me if I am asking a
question that has been answered several times already.  Did the bod meet
this month to discuss the decision made on the combat arrows earlier this
year and if so what is that decision?  Is there a web page where I can find
the approved solutions to the problem?  I've been holding off on doing
anything until a more permanent decision has been made but I am really
itching to get going so I can be in good shape for Gulf War.

Countess Octavia, if you are on this list could you please contact me?  I
saw your arrows at Gothic and was interested in what you were using  on the
nock end of your combat arrows and whether or not you had to modify your
crossbow.

In service,
Lady Aleksandra