[Ansteorra-archery] Academy of the Bow

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Oct 29 15:36:50 PST 2001

Rumil Fletcher <rumil at prodigy.net> said:
> Are any of the groups out there considering hosting an Academy of the
> Bow next year?

Iaen and I are planning on putting in a bid as co-autocrats.  We have already
recieved approval from our local branch that they will sponsor and support a
bid should we submit one.  We will be working out site details soon and then
plan on submitting a bid.

Please do not let our intent of submitting a bid stop you from submitting one
also.  We are not in competition.  It would be great to see several bids.

Regards,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com