[Ansteorra-archery] RE: [Steppes] Temporary relocation

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Wed Oct 3 06:52:03 PDT 2001

Sad news for the Steppes but, I will sleep better knowing that people of
this caliber are on duty to protect this great country of ours.
Sebastian, I look forward to your return, for your friendship, and because I
know that when I see you again we will all be seeing the beginning of better
and brighter times.
Iames Lochlainn