[Ansteorra-archery] Temporary relocation

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com Sylvrfalcn at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 16:55:06 PDT 2001

  Well dadgum Sebastian, another all expense paid trip to exotic locations.
Maybe I'll run into you over there.  I was supposed to be retiring, but stop
loss is now in effect, and before that had a chance to kick in I was already
raising hell looking for a way to stay in (ain't no way they're leaving me
behind).
  Take good care of yourself, and hey, soon as you're able to, how about
letting folks know how they can ship packages and stuff to you.  I still
remember how good even stale cookies tasted after eight months in the desert
;>)
  Got an ancient Norse charm of protection for travellers for you, can't
write it in the runes on my computer so here it is in English;
       "Unharmed go forth--Unharmed return--Unharmed back home"

       Cheers and Waes Thu Hael,
            Robert of Yorkshire