[Ansteorra-archery] Honorable Lord Insignificant

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com Sylvrfalcn at aol.com
Tue Oct 9 18:26:24 PDT 2001

Congratulations M'Lord,
  Sorry I wasn't there to witness your being honored, Uncle Sam's had me tied
up with other stuff. Sign your e-mails any way you like, you're entitled. You
don't need a title to command respect when you've already earned that respect
by your deeds.  However, the title, and the recognition that goes along with
it, is well deserved, so you can't fault your fellow archers for wanting you
to "strut your stuff" a wee bit.  Well done, and good on you, and good on the
folks that worked to ensure your efforts were properly recognized.

     Cheers,
Robert of Yorkshire