[Ansteorra-archery] Academy of the Bow

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Mon Oct 29 15:19:06 PST 2001

Well, Middleford is always thinking about doing an AoB, but then that's a
given. :) I think it would be great if there are actually several groups who
put in for it.  The more the merrier.

From: Rumil Fletcher [mailto:rumil at prodigy.net]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 9:22 AM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] Academy of the Bow

Greetings.

Are any of the groups out there considering hosting an Academy of the
Bow next year?  We are doing our preliminary schedule planning for
next year, and the possibility of doing it was mentioned.  But first
we wanted to make sure we were not stepping on anyone else's toes.
If some other group is already considering hosting it, we would
happily let it drop.

Rumil Fletcher
Barony of Wiesenfeuer
(Oklahoma City)