[Ansteorra-archery] Bjornsburg Baronial

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Tue Oct 16 07:17:57 PDT 2001

Gilli,

Would you please make up a few of the "no-nock" GT APD's that I had
posted the information on last week and try them at this event.  I think
you will be very pleasantly surprised with how well they work.

Thanks,

Ironwyrm

PS: Please note, you only need a 1/4 inch of shaft sticking out of the
backside of the APD (just enough to catch the string).  Two bias strips
of strapping tape need to be used over the shaft in the construction of
the APD and really check to make sure the APD is well attached.  Good
luck!