[Ansteorra-archery] RR update

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Sep 4 14:06:53 PDT 2001

Lothair Wildehaar <rampanthare at yahoo.com> said:

> My Lord,
>
> Neither my scores nor that of my Lord husband are on
> your list.  I know that I should have at least the
> following scores in,  from Glaslyn Defender of the
> Flame, one from Eastfield practice, from Academy of
> the Bow and finally from Lughnasad.  My lord should
> have serveral from Eastfield as well as from Defender
> of the Flame.  That was before he was archery marshal.
>

> Roana Fitzstephen
> Lothair Wildehaar

First, Please remember that Lord Iaen does not submit the scores he only
reports an average of what has been submitted to him.

Second, please remember that for you have an offical average you must travel
at least once.  You must record at least one score at an event away from your
normal range and marshals.   If you only submit scores from the Eastfield
practice and Glaslyn events then you will never get an official average.  You
must travel to an event sposored by another group.

Third, the first thing you should do if you worry that a score may not have
been recorded is to ask the marshal who was in charge of the event WHEN did
they submit the scores.  Scores must be submitted within 30 days of the
shoot.  It is the responsibility of the Marshal in Charge to see that the
scores are submitted.  A quick look through the online data I don't see
scores submitted from Lughnasad or Defender of the Flame but I guess there is
a possibility that they sent US Postal Service hardcopy to Iaen so I dont see
them or I am just missing them.  AoB was submitted and there have been scores
submitted from the Eastfield practices held 7/22, 7/29, 8/05.

Finally, a quick note to everyone about the RR web pages.  The tables that
list the current standings are now dynamically created on the fly from .csv
files that Iaen exports to the server and they dates show for the last update
is the date the file was last modified.  All this really means to the rest of
you is that the web pages should be more up-to-date because Iaen no longer
needs me to create HTML or upload anything to the server.

Always in Service,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com