[Ansteorra-archery] New arrival

F & R Villafranca res05dtq at gte.net
Fri Sep 14 20:46:21 PDT 2001

Greetings unto all Archers of Ansteorra,

    I, Eshtban il Andalus, and my Lady Ruqayya um Qassim are happy to
announce the arrival of our new Daughter, Maria Hope, born 9/12/01, 8#,
11ozs, 20 in. Mother and Daughter are doing fine and resting at home.

BEWARE !!!!!!!!  -

 I WILL BE BUILDING A VAST ARMORY OF BODKINS FOR THE NEXT 18 OR 20 YEARS
< Big ,G>.

                                    See you on the Range soon !

                                           Eshtban il Andalus