[Ansteorra-archery] The Keeper is at it again

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Tue Sep 4 19:12:26 PDT 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

For those of you not keeping up with the goings on in the IKAC and IKCAC,
here is a brief update.

We as still in the 5th place in the Open Division.  However there has been
lots of activity within many of the Kingdoms.  An Tir and the East have
further strengthened their 1st and 2nd places.  The Outlands is pushing hard
and are close behind us in 6th.

Good news is that the 3rd and 4th place Kingdoms, Midrealm and Calontir,
have taken a break.  Here's our chance folks to gain some ground here.

Opportunity to excel abounds in the other divisions as well.  Not much
happening there except for our own Roger Bagley improving his score to a 248
in the IKCAC (I expect that to go up soon as he fixes his problem with his
xbow).

Now here's a bit of day dreaming.  If we were to go from 5th to 4th in the
Open, and 4th to 3rd in the Open Xbow, and 2nd to 1st in the period; we'd be
tied for first place.  If one other Kingdom shot in the IKCAC we'd be in
first.  A lot can happen.  Over all first place is still possible.  Just
keep on shooting?