[Ansteorra-archery] Steppes Bowyers and Fletchers Guild

Cleek, James M. James.M.Cleek at abc.com
Thu Sep 6 08:59:50 PDT 2001

Just a reminder that the September Guild meeting will be Sunday September 9
starting at 4:00 PM
at the home of Jacques the Spinks. Jacques will have his leather working
table and tools set up and be instructing those who wish to learn leather
work. We will also be discussing which direction the guild would like to
take in the next year and how to get there. Please bring your Ideas and a
dish for pot luck.

Here are the words of Jacques himself.
> Directions to Archery Guild meeting at Jacques the Spink's house in
southern
> Mesquite
> Take I20 or I30 to I635.   Go south on I635 from I30 or Hwy 80 or north
from
> I20 to Military Parkway and turn east on Military Parkway toward old
> Mesquite.
>
> Go about 1 mile to downtown old Mesquite.  Keep going straight past the
high
> school another mile to the corner of Pioneer (Military Parkway  turns into
> Davis).  There will be a Sonic across the intersection on your right.  You
> are on track.  Keep going straight through the stop light another mile to
> next stop light at Clay Mathis.  Turn right and go south on Clay Mathis
> another mile.  to a 4 way stop at Fathon P Lucas.  There will be a Texaco
on
> your left.  Keep going straight through the intersection and turn left at
> the first street onto Springwood.  Go several blocks to just past a "Dip"
> sign and turn right on Bent Brook.  Go two blocks to Brookstone and turn
> left to 2nd house on left.  Address is 1641 Brook Stone Dr.
>
> Most anything is appreciated for Pot Luck. I will have some brisket or the
> like in a crock pot.   I have disposable feast gear available.  My
daughter,
> Raina, is the presiding lady of my house so please direct any phone
> questions about pot luck to her as I am hard to catch up with except by
> email.
> Our phone number is 972-222-7617 and 972-222-7630.   My home email is
> jspinks at ix.netcom.com which I check morning and evening when I am home.

Yours in Service
Iames Lochlainn
Steppes Bowyers and Fletchers Guild Principal