[Ansteorra-archery] Warchieftain / Cavialer of the Bridge

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Tue Sep 18 11:45:39 PDT 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

I wanted to give you all a heads up, more info will be out tonight on other
lists.

When Middleford talks of war, we meant the real McCoy.  And because of that
sort of thing, our up coming event is being moved to another location.  (No
point of having an event if most folks can't get on post to get to it.)
Warchieftain / Cavialer of the Bridge, Middleford's 20th Aniversery
Celebration will be held at the Belton Group Use Park.  Most of you have
been there before.  For those who haven't, it's the same site that Tempio is
using for it's Samhain Stew event (see their site for a map till ours is
changed).

It saddens me greatly; but, there will be no archer at the event.  Current
site regulations prohibit it.

But still, come on out.  We'd love to see you there.  And there are other
things to do at events besides archery, so they tell me.