[Ansteorra-archery] RR update

john moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Sun Sep 23 18:32:15 PDT 2001

I have just updated the Royal Round scores.  Eadric and I have made some changes on what is reported.  From now on all averages will be posted.  Those archers who have submitted not a away score will see No Rank listed.  This will let all archers know how they stand in the Kingdom.  Also, do not forget to follow the link at the bottom of the page to see which events/practices have submitted scores.      Iaen Mor