[Ansteorra-archery] Using the golf tube APD's for combat arrows:

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Wed Sep 26 19:50:23 PDT 2001

Congratulations Lord Michael!

I had injured my foot and was unable to attend Gothic, I had not yet
heard about your AoA, about time huh!

Thank you for your input, sharing what we have learned with each other
was my hope as we have many combat archers that will need convincing to
return them to the field and I fear it will take all of us doing
everything we can to do so.  Our cause is noble and a shared load a
lighter one, I do very much welcome assistance with the task before us.

Once again congratulations!

In service,

Ironwyrm