[Ansteorra-archery] RR update

john moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Tue Sep 4 19:12:53 PDT 2001

I just went through all the submisions I have received this year and the
only scores submitted by Glaslyn/Lindenwood have been the practices.  You
and your lord are not listed on any of them.  I have not received any scores
from Lughnasad nor Defender of the Flame either by e-mail or snail mail.  I
would suggest talking to the marshal in charge and having him/her e-mail me
and explain why they have not been submitted ( Lughnasad still has about 15
days left in the 30 day period) these scores.           Iaen Mor