[Ansteorra-archery] AoB Instructors

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Apr 3 08:18:36 PST 2002

I send out a preliminary schedule later this week.  I am still trying to
schedule the Royal Huntsman Tournament and the rest will fall in around
that.

Site opens at 3PM Friday and ranges will be available for recording sores.
Tentatively  classes and range time will start  9AM Saturday and run until
the Royal Huntsman Tournament starts.  The tournament will be followed by
court and pot-luck.  Afterwards a candle shoot.
The ranges will open again Sunday morning for those who wish to record more
scores and close sometime shortly after noon.

As I said when I have a more final and detailed schedule I'll put it on the
web site and post a message here.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com