[Ansteorra-archery] What to do?

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Apr 16 14:49:22 PDT 2002

I vote for finding out which Branches the recipients are from and get in
contact with their local Nobles and let their local nobility give it to them
during their next court.  If they are in a Shire without local nobility then
catch them at an event and borrow a court to do it.  Why wait?

Regards,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com