[Ansteorra-archery] Re: Newbie archer seeks advice

heatherc@pop-server.austin.rr.com heatherc at pop-server.austin.rr.com
Wed Apr 17 12:08:15 PDT 2002

*snip*

"Were you the lady with the long brown hair in the gray dress taking pictures at AoB?

Moreg"
--

Yes, that is me! I have the raw photos loaded on the internet, but I need to contact the Herald, Timothy to get names straight. I would like to post a page of pictures from AoB with correct names and perhaps, the final lists, as they were run

I will reply to you privately, Lady Moreg, about directions to Shadowlands practice. It was a real honor to see you shoot at AoB, congratulations, once again, on your victory!

~Rose