[Ansteorra-archery] Busy Times Coming

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Tue Apr 2 09:29:16 PST 2002

That statement definitely scores gold!  If you can make Elfsea's
Springfaire event, do so.  The combat through the streets & buildings at
the last Elfsea event held on the Hawkwood site was an combat archers
delight & fighters nightmare.  With the "Day in Sherwood Forest" theme
there is going to be combat archers everywhere.  The weekend promises
ARCHERY, ARCHERY, and more ARCHERY!!  I guess some fighters will get to
play too.  And I belive I heard it was the archery marshal of Elfsea's
birthday also?  Hmmm, sounds like another revel to me (as if we need a
reason)!

On a bit somber note our good friends to the archers of Ansteorra Sir
Galen of Bristol & HL Allessandra Beatrice Desderio are stepping down as
Baron & Baroness of Elfsea.  Let's let them know how much we appreciate
all the have done for our community.

All that to be followed by the Academy of the Bow on the following
weekend, be still my heart!  So much to do so little time.

It's good to live in Ansteorra!

Ironwyrm