[Ansteorra-archery] Target Faces

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Thu Apr 4 13:51:41 PST 2002

Aislyn of Glynnwyrd Fen <aislyn at elfsea.net> said:

> Would any archers planning on coming to Elfsea's Springfaire that happen to have 60cm target faces, please bring some, as we are short for the competition.
>
> Any and all cooperation would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Karrick
> Elfsea Archery Marshall

Karrick,

I keep the JVD Tougghenized faces in stock.  They are premium faces and as such are $1.50 each.  I am comitted to Guardian of the Guantlet but I think Iaen is still planning on coming up there so if ya want some let me know how many and I will send them with Iaen.

Regards,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com