[Ansteorra-archery] Is there a riff

Fearghus MacKenna fearghus at elfsea.net
Mon Apr 22 21:14:25 PDT 2002

The problem with the touch kill rule at GW is not that is is touch kill but what constituted a touch kill. It was interperted as if an archer was hit by an arrow it didn't matter where it hit he was out. That included anywhere from your big toe to your quiver.

HL Fearghus MacKenna
Kingdom Archery Marshal CAMS  \\