[Ansteorra-archery] Current TI

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Thu Apr 25 16:46:06 PDT 2002

Hmm if one did do a event where they charge extra for non-paying members..
how would one get the currency to corporate.... and how would it be put in
the books?? Very curious for we were discussing this for our event next
year.

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com
Minister of A&S of Canton of Rundel