[Ansteorra-archery] Fwd: [MR] Munition Grade Combat Crossbows for sale

GuyLestran at aol.com GuyLestran at aol.com
Fri Apr 26 20:07:33 PDT 2002

To: atlantia at atlantia.sca.org
From: Siegfried Sebastian Faust <eliwhite at adelphia.net>
Subject: [MR] Munition Grade Combat Crossbows for sale
Sender: atlantia-admin at atlantia.sca.org
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 16:54:17 +0000 (UTC)

Greetings unto all those assembled ...

At the request of Duke Caun, Kingdom Warlord of Atlantia, I have
developed a design/construction technic that will allow me to make
quality combat crossbows, at relatively inexpensive prices.

I'm selling these crossbows at $95 each.  Note that these are a single
model, no customization allowed/etc, as to reach that price point, I
must mass produce them.

For more information, check out:
http://crossbow.freeshell.org/gallery/combat.html

NOTE:
  Right now I will only be taking orders, and not fulfulling them
  immediately.  My hand and a router had an unpleaseant 'meeting'
  while
  making some combat bolts a few weeks ago, and while the stitches
  (17) are now out, it will still take another week or more to heal to
  the point that I can begin assembling crossbows again.  Rest assured
  though, that orders will be filled in the order they are received.

In Service,
Siegfried

----
Lord Siegfried Sebastian Faust