[Ansteorra-archery] A case for Range Safety

C E Huse cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 27 16:04:01 PDT 2002

All I can say is OUCH!!! I honestly can say that I hope and pray that as a
Chirurgeon, myself, that I nor any other Chirurgeon will **ever** see this
kind of injury at an event or archery practice.

Ok, Gerita, we need to say this too...The Archery Marshall can make like
miserable. The Chirurgeon can make my life miserable too! (just kidding!)
hehe

Maria