[Ansteorra-archery] Suggestions for next Years Gulf Wars-Combat Archery

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 18:04:24 PDT 2002

Good for you the city of College Station prohibits the firing of amy missile
in the city limits even on your own land ( except 5 or more contiguous
acres). While the officer I talked to did say that how things were handled
in the field may differ if some one called and complained. If I organized it
I had better have a good lawyer and the money to pay the fine.
plachoya