[Ansteorra-archery] What Am I, A S--- Magnet?

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Fri Apr 12 06:56:13 PDT 2002

Just tried to call Eadric but got his machine.  So please pass this on.  Due
to a current medical condition I'm not going to be able to make it to AoB.
Last night was one of the worst in my life.  If I was to think of different
reasons not to go, getting Shingles wouldn't have been one because I didn't
even know about it till yesterday.  If you ever get it, don't leave the
Doctor's office until he/she gives you a prescription for a VERY powerful
pain killer.

Sorry