[Ansteorra-archery] Re: Newbie archer seeks advice

Minar, Scott [PIC/BrenTX] Scott.Minar at picomponents.net
Wed Apr 17 12:42:15 PDT 2002

Hi there!

Just wondering if you're planning on being in town and having practice this
weekend...

I see you're now on the list--I mentioned Saturday that you might want to
use digest mode--it puts all the mail from each day into one long e-mail (up
to about 15 messages).  You still get all of the messages, but your inbox
will look a lot less crowded if a discussion picks up.  If you haven't
already seen it, the option's on the page where you signed up for the list.

|Scott Minar                 |P I Components Corp.|
|Information Technologies    |1951 Hwy 290 W      |
|Direct 979.421.5846         |Brenham, TX  77833  |
|Fax    979.421.5725         |Main 979.830.5400   |
|scott.minar at picomponents.net|Fax  979.830.5415   |