[Ansteorra-archery] Is there a rift?

Charlie Ribron II landf at airmail.net
Fri Apr 19 20:06:20 PDT 2002

I'm just starting out like what would be the best bow, what is the best
style for me and what would be the best draw point for me. And other poinst
of view that I don't see or hear because I'm around a hvy unit mostly or
around light fighters. My main problem now is I'm putting in around 65 hours
a week at work, leaving for work around 9am and I'm coming in after 9pm at
night.
Carlos