[Ansteorra-archery] Is there a rift?

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Mon Apr 22 08:02:38 PDT 2002

Sir Guy said, amoung other things:

Personally my goal is to have all the fighters treated the same.  Though
I'll
admit that I don't like lexan or perf on my grill.  But I also want to get
rid of the ABDs as well.

All I can say is good luck.  There were only three answers to the problem:
1) get rid of combat archery, 2) wear something extra on the helms, or 3)
put APDs on the arrows.  We all know what the BoD did.

I agree with HL Plachoya, that Humble Archer :).  The Kingdoms that used
shaft arrows should have told the BoD to get bent.

The time to have gotten rid of APDs was before we had to put them on.