[Ansteorra-archery] Is there a riff

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Tue Apr 23 08:34:07 PDT 2002

I was at Gulf Wars this year and I only heard about this interpretation
after the war was over. Must have missed that part of the briefing -
without a helm on I am hard of hearing, add a helm, oh well... When I
did heard about it, it was after the Fort Battles...

It is a load of BS, with the emphasis on "S"!

I read the web site prior to going and remember on how it was explained
to me at Gulf Wars X and that I is how I followed the "Touch Kill for
Archers" rule!

Need to ask, was this interpretation a last minute on the spot rule
change?

If it was a last minute on the spot rule change - the below truly
applies!

Just another example of the one-side and bad marshaling that went on
Gulf Wars XI, plus additional proof of not only how fighters view
archers but also how marshals view archers. Plus the steps that marshals
will take to get archers off the field!

Michael of the Fray