[Ansteorra-archery] Current TI

cehuse cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 25 15:48:06 PDT 2002

What a great idea Gilli! I apologize, I misunderstood you.

Nope, you wouldn't embarrass me with an event such as this! But, I'm hoping to
get my tax refund in soon and use some of that to get our membership cards. We
are also using that money to get a trailer...ever try to fit 2 adults, 2
children, a baby and 2 dogs in a Cadillac, plus all the stuff you need (camping
equipment, clothes, baby stuff, 3 bows and 3 sets of arrows and hubby's toys)
for a weekend?  Trust me, it just doesn't work well. ;-)

Maria
PS. If you wish to hold one up this way (Elfsea/Steppes area), let me know and
I'll be more than happy to pitch in and help you with whatever you may need....I
know where to get raffle tickets cheap.

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has
been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....